Spring is in the air… We’ve got Spring Fever. These Chicks are in honor of the Chicks way home we pass a chicken egg farm. And my Little Dude has a love for chickens. Chicken’s are his favorite animal and one day we will probable have a pet chicken. Little Dude and I decided to honor the adorable baby chick’s we see walking around. And with Easter is right around the corner I thought this would be the perfect craft for us to make. We made some adorable Chicks! Some Chick Clip that are cute and functional!
What you need:
Medium size yellow pompom
Orange pipe cleaner
1. Glue the pompom to the tip of the cloths pin.
2. Cut the pipe cleaner into a 1 inch piece.
3. Fold the cut piece of pipe cleaner to make the beak.
4. Glue the beak under the pompom.
5. Glue on eyes.
6. Let dry.
7. Add a piece of magnet to the back and put it on the frig to hang art work! Or use them to clip a bag of chips.
Homemade is the way to go! Except for baking cookies. I’m baking challenged especially with cookies! So why in the world would I ever have a use for cookie cutters? For Homemade Easter Egg Frames of course! Little Dude and I made these to give as gifts. I thought it would be another cute keepsake to have year after year.
What you need:
Cookie cutters- Easter Egg, Bunnies, Chicks
Easter themed Ribbon or Wasabi tape
1. Glue on ribbon or Wasabi tape around the outside of the cookie cutter.
2. Trace the cookie cutter on a piece of felt and cut it out.
3. Glue the felt to the sharp side of the cookie cutter.
4. On the back of the cookie cutter, place a dot of glue and glue on a piece of Easter Ribbon to hang it up.
5. Once it drys, place a picture in the inside of the frame.
6. If you choose decorate the inside of the frame around the photo with glitter glue.
7. Let dry
And there you have it! A fun Easter keepsake!
Bunny Cuteness! Easter’s was hopping up right around the corner! And Easter preparations were underway here. Easter crafts, dying eggs & “practice Easter Egg Hunts” too! Little Dude and I made an adorable Easter Bunny Face craft. It was super fun and easy.
What you need:
Paper plate, dinner size
Black pipe cleaner
1. Put glue all over the paper plate.
2. Then stick the cotton balls to the paper plate.
3. Set aside and let dry.
4. While drying it’s drying, put some pink paint onto a paper plate.
5. Dip little hands into paint.
6. Then press the little hand onto the paper.
7. Set aside and let dry.
8. After the paper plate with cotton balls has dried, glue on eyes and a pompom for nose.
9. Cut a black pipe cleaner in half, and then bend in half for the whiskers.
10. Tuck in the whiskers and glue them to the paper plate.
11. Once the hand-prints are dry, cut them out leaving some white around the hand-print.
12. Staple the ears to the top of the paper plate.
Tada Bunny Cuteness!!
Wishing you a Happy Easter!