When attending a blogging conference there is many things one learns from the experience. For me my learning took place outside the conference sessions… I had a fabulous time and I had even had a few crazy adventures!
1. Air Force One has priorities over everyone else in the sky!
2. My parents know me! And they can pick out my friends!
3. Don’t ask for change on a city bus. Trust me! Just don’t!
4. Facebook is not a reliable form of communication. Tweet me @thankhoney!
5. I’m a race car driver… Well maybe the slowest one!
6. I really do exists and I’m not a ghost! …. Bloppies!
7. Never book an early Sunday AM flight! Just take my word on it!
8. Don’t go to Blogher for the general sessions or the food. Go for the experience & networking.
9. My inspiring new recipe… How to make cold water! Not sure what happened there but some aliens hijacked all the cold water, water bottles, water pitchers, and ice water at the conference! But fear not, I had my own recipe… Cold Water!
11. Exercising is better in heels and it’s perfectly acceptable to drink Sangria while exercising! Look yoga… Tree Pose!
With Jenn from Mama on the Rocks
Thanks Blogher and San Jose!