Hurricanes are a part of life here in America. There are some things that you can do and keep on hand so you are ready when a storm strikes. Firstly, you need to make sure you have home insurance, as it will help you to recover any costs associated with repairing damage to your belongings when a hurricane hits. You can take a look at these Wisconsin … [Read More...]
5+ Quick, Easy, Grab & Go Lunch Ideas + Printable
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HorizonLunch #CollectiveBias
Little Dude’s school has a policy that only reusable containers are allowed for snacks and lunches. No boxed drinks or plastic baggies. This is a rule I love because it reinforces what we try to teach him at home about cutting down on waste, recycling, and reusing.
Hubs and Little Dude bring their own snacks and lunches every day to work or school. My collection of containers has grown and I’ve become a little obsessive about picking up cute reusable containers when I find them while I’m out- and- about shopping. Check out our adorable Woodstock reusable drink cup. Isn’t it cute?
Hubs and I were both huge fans of the whole Peanuts Gang growing up (and still). Hub’s even nicknamed Little Dude as a baby, “Snoopy”. We are so excited for the new movie and are counting down the days until the new Peanuts Movie hits theaters on November 6th (Just 3 more days away).
Then, I discovered that some of Horizon® Products had The Peanuts Movie packaging. I had to pick up some of Little Dude’s favorites Horizon® Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers, Horizon® Cheddar Sandwich Crackers, and Horizon® Super Squeeze Pouches.
Little Dude is not one for a traditional sandwich, which can make packing a lunch sometimes difficult. The Bento Box types of lunches have been his favorite and ones he will eat with an assortment of options that Hubs even likes too.
5+ Quick, Easy, Grab & Go Lunch Ideas
- Salami & cheese kabobs, Horizon® Cheddar Sandwich Crackers, apple slices, and Horizon® Mixed Berry Super Squeeze Pouches.
- Hummus and carrots, cheese cubes, Horizon® Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers, and apple sauce.
- Cheese stick/ salami sushi, Horizon® Cheddar Sandwich Crackers, herb goat cheese and carrots, trail mix, grapes, and apple slices.
- Hummus, pita slices & carrots, cheese stick, and Horizon® Mixed Berry Super Squeeze Pouches.
- Horizon® Mixed Berry Squeeze Pouches, cheese cubes, carrots, and guacamole & chips.
- Mandarin oranges, Horizon® Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers, and Horizon® Mixed Berry Super Squeeze Pouches.
- Banana + peanut butter, Horizon® Cheddar Sandwich Crackers, and yogurt.
- Salami & cheese chunks, Horizon® Cheddar Sandwich Crackers, Horizon® Mixed Berry Super Squeeze Pouches, and strawberries.
- Horizon® Cheddar Sandwich Crackers, Horizon® Mixed Berry Super Squeeze Pouches, grapes, and raspberries.
- Celery + peanut butter with raisins, turkey roll- ups, Horizon® Cheddar Sandwich Crackers, and grapes.
- Herb goat cheese dip with carrots & celery, hard boiled egg, Horizon® Cheddar Sandwich Crackers, and strawberries.
I always pack a few extra napkins in case a friend forgets or a spill happens. Little Dude always has an extra one to share, a drink in a reusable container, and a Thoughts for the day (Printable) for some added love and inspiration!
What’s your favorite Quick Grab and Go Snack & Lunches?
If you were my neighbor, I’d pay you to make my son’s lunch! These are great ideas – can’t wait to try them next week! #client
Emily recently posted…Join the fun #WhipItUpWednesday craft, recipe, and DIY linky party!
Thank You Honey says
Thank you! Thanks for stopping by!
love the printables!!! So sweet!
Jenn recently posted…It’s NaBloPoMo and I’m Too Jetlagged to Po Anything
Thank You Honey says