Hurricanes are a part of life here in America. There are some things that you can do and keep on hand so you are ready when a storm strikes. Firstly, you need to make sure you have home insurance, as it will help you to recover any costs associated with repairing damage to your belongings when a hurricane hits. You can take a look at these Wisconsin … [Read More...]
Last week was the legendary Sweet Suite! If you are not familiar with Sweet Suite it is definitely the party of the year! Last year, I attend Sweet Suite while I was out in Chicago for Blogher. And this year I was so excited to learn that they decided to create their own 2- day event! Blogger Bash!
Blogger Bash “14 was hosted in the fabulous New York City! It was just a short train ride for me and I was in Penn Station. One of the benefits of living in the northeast. (Yes, babe (hubs) one benefit). I spent the night in NYC at the not so comfortable Yotel. Don’t recommend it.
However, Blogger Bash kicked off Thursday night with Sweet Suite. It was a short walk away from Yotel. However, I took the scenic route and after a shoe change, I was good to go! The venue was interesting. From the outside, it looked like a building ready for tear down. However, once you walked up the 3 flights of stairs. It was a cool space that was able to be transformed for all the events. Very cool. Everything was held there in one place.
The latest and greatest toy brands were there. All the brands had there tables or areas. I was able to get a sneak peek and check out all the new toys coming out for the holiday season. And of course to be a kid too and play!
On Friday, it was one party after another. From Angry Birds Stella, Lego, Johnny Rockets, and KidzVuz. And in-between there was connecting with more brands. And networking with other bloggers. It was amazing to meet other bloggers like myself, and share the tricks and tips of our trade. It was especially fantastic to meet new bloggers that have so much to learn about their craft. They were even told about probably the best instagram tool they will find for growing their audience on the platform.
My Top 9 List of Favorites!
1. MZ Wallance- This purse collection is fashion functional! I love that!
2. Roobie Tea- loved connect with the whole Roobie tea team! But I love bonding with the inspiring Heather who gave me my new “You are Beautiful” sticker!
3. McFarland team was too fun! Especially the fashionable cat lady!
4. Razor team for letting me hijack and test drive the Crazy Cart! Oh yes, I did in a dress!
5. Just pretend! Loved my tutu! That I rocked at another conference and will be rocking at my Little Dudes Rock Star Party! Oh, how I love to play dress up and wear a tiara!
6. Anne Geddas! Seriously, I got to meet her, and she signed a book for me! Love that women and her patience to get the fabulous shot! (Thank The Big Toy Book for getting this incredible shot of her signing my book!)
7. New York City- is just so beautiful in July!
8. Having some me time to grab a fabulous lunch & get ready without rushing!
9. Loved connecting and meeting new friends and re- connecting with old friends!
Thanks, Blogger Bash! Can’t wait till next year!