This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Spring is finally here and our family couldn’t be more excited. After a chilly winter, we are loving being outdoors in the sunshine. Little Dude’s playing spring baseball and our Saturdays have been spent watching him play ball. We are also enjoying all the seasonal fruit and vegetables that are in season and creating our favorite recipes from local in-season fruits and vegetables.
This Blueberry Lemon Bread is one of my families favorite springtime treat. It’s perfect for breakfast with a side of fresh fruit or as a dessert with a dollop of whipped cream/ice cream. By shopping seasonally and local and making it yourself; you are in control of the ingredients. For my family means we enjoy the sweetness of the blueberries without the added sugars. I love cooking with fresh ingredients.
One thing I love about shopping at Publix is that I can buy Fresh From Florida fruits and vegetables and support local farmers. I’m always able to find fresh produce year-round to feed my family. Florida farmers make it easy for everyone to eat fresh produce year- round.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the flour, baking powder, and salt in the bowl and mix.
- Mix in the coconut oil and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, vanilla, lemon juice, and greek yogurt until mixed.
- Fold in the blueberries and lemon zest.
- Transfer batter to loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick, comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes, and turn out onto a rack to cool completely.