My Husband absolutely loves this dish! It’s one of those easy dishes that you really don’t have to do much with. The fresh veggies and herbs give it some much flavor it is amazing! Cilantro Chicken is slow- cooked in the slow-cooker/ crockpot so all the flavors blend together perfectly. The chicken becomes so tender and moist. It doesn’t dry out! I like to serve this over a salad or use it as a filling for Lettuce Wrap Tacos. This delicious dish is Paleo, Whole 30, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Ketogenic friendly. Check it out below.
What You Need:
3lbs of chicken breast
2 red peppers, chopped into strips
2 yellow peppers, chopped into strips
2 green peppers, chopped into strips
1 onion, chopped into half circles
1/2 cup water
1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Tablespoon Cumin
1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
2 Fresh Limes Squeezed
1/2 Cup chopped fresh Cilantro
2 Garlic cloves minced
- Chopped onions and peppers in strips.
- Put chicken into the Slow-Cooker/ Crockpot,
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Once the cooking time ends remove the chicken from the slow- cooker/ crockpot.
- Shred the chicken. It should pull apart easily.
- Put the chicken back into the slow-cooker/ crockpot with everything else and mix it together.
- Serve over a salad, lettuce wraps, or with taco shells to use as chicken tacos. I like to serve them with Butter Lettuce for Paleo, Whole 30, Gluten Free Tacos! And dress it up with Taco Fix-ens!
Check Out More of Our Delicious Easy Paleo Whole 30 Recipes: