Halloween preparations are in full swing. This year we are going bigger than we have ever gone before! I’m sure it helps that our whole neighborhood decorates like crazy. I’ve always decorated, however, this year I’ve added some more new spooky décor that I made. Super easy and fun DIY Halloween Bottle Décor. I even add a little chalkboard sign to say “Poison Spider Venom” to go with the spooky spider theme in our house.
Halloween Painted Bottle Decor
What You Need:
Clear glass bottle with a cord
Black acrylic paint
White Sharpie pen
1. Pour 5- 6 large drops of black paint into glass bottle.
3. Carefully shake the bottle, upside down, on its side till all the black paint covers all around the surface of the bottle.
5. On your chalkboard sign write the word “Poison”.
6. Then under the word “Poison” write the words “Spider Venom”.
7. Set aside to dry.
8. Once the paint has dried inside the glass bottle, wrap twine around the neck of the bottle and tie off and tuck in the end.
9. Hang your chalkboard sign.
Do you decorate for Halloween?
Don’t forget to pin to your Halloween board!