Hurricanes are a part of life here in America. There are some things that you can do and keep on hand so you are ready when a storm strikes. Firstly, you need to make sure you have home insurance, as it will help you to recover any costs associated with repairing damage to your belongings when a hurricane hits. You can take a look at these Wisconsin … [Read More...]
DIY Halloween Painted Bottle
Halloween preparations are in full swing. This year we are going bigger than we have ever gone before! I’m sure it helps that our whole neighborhood decorates like crazy. I’ve always decorated, however, this year I’ve added some more new spooky décor that I made. Super easy and fun DIY Halloween Bottle Décor. I even add a little chalkboard sign to say “Poison Spider Venom” to go with the spooky spider theme in our house.
Halloween Painted Bottle Decor
What You Need:
Clear glass bottle with a cord
Black acrylic paint
White Sharpie pen
1. Pour 5- 6 large drops of black paint into glass bottle.
3. Carefully shake the bottle, upside down, on its side till all the black paint covers all around the surface of the bottle.
5. On your chalkboard sign write the word “Poison”.
6. Then under the word “Poison” write the words “Spider Venom”.
7. Set aside to dry.
8. Once the paint has dried inside the glass bottle, wrap twine around the neck of the bottle and tie off and tuck in the end.
9. Hang your chalkboard sign.
Viola an adorable easy glass “poison” bottle to add to your Halloween décor!
Do you decorate for Halloween?
Don’t forget to pin to your Halloween board!
I didn’t know painting bottles took such little effort! I love Halloween decor but rarely have the time to do my own. I’ll have to keep this glassware idea in mind for this year!
Thank You Honey says
It’s super easy! Thanks for stopping by!
Kate @ Did That Just Happen? says
I totally decorate for Halloween!!
And I had no clue it could be that easy to paint the bottle like that! I’ve been hesitant to try, but now I feel inspired!
Kate @ Did That Just Happen? recently posted…#Unprocessed October
Thank You Honey says
Super easy! You can totally do it. Just do it over the sink that part can get a little messy! Thanks for stopping by!