Top 10 Reasons for Hand & Foot Print Art!
One of my favorite activities to do with my Little Dude is arts & crafts! I especially like to paint with him! It can be difficult and messy but he loves it just as much as I do. I love to make hand & foot print projects with Little Dude for so many reason!
Here’s my Top 10 Reasons you should do it with your kids too!!
10. It’s an awesome sensory activity.
9. Kids love to explore with their hands and feet!
8. It’s messy. And what kid doesn’t like that!
7. It’s washable and only a bath tub away to get cleaned up.
6. Stimulate the senses- touch, visual, & smell!
5. It’s fun!
4. Teaches kids art at a young age!
3. Encourages kids to use their imagination!
2. It’s a easy craft for any age. And you can turn a hand or a foot print into so many cute things!
1. It’s a keepsake! It captures a moment in time of little hand & feet. They grow so quickly and will never be that size again!
And who doesn’t love getting a cute picture from a child! Check out our other Hand Print & Foot Print crafts!!