Ready for some sunshine and warm weather! Happy Spring! What better way to welcome in the new season than with some fun, delicious muffins! Oranges reminded me of Spring from when I was a kid and spending Spring Break in Florida and always going home with Florida Oranges!
Orange Blueberry Banana Muffins has turned into a family favorite. We love these muffins. They are Paleo friendly, gluten free, sugar-free and so delicious! They are light and full of flavor with just the right combination of sweetness. Hope you enjoy them!
Orange Blueberry Banana Muffins
What you need:
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
1 1/2 cups Coconut Flour
1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp of ground Cinnamon
1 tbsp of fresh Orange Zest
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/4 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
1 very ripe Banana
1/2 cup fresh squeezed Orange Juice, about 2 small to medium oranges
1/2 cup fresh Blueberries
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix flours, baking soda, cinnamon, salt together.
- Add ripe banana, vanilla, and orange zest ( I use a micro plane).
- In a separate bowl, juice oranges, remove any seeds.
- Then add orange juice to mixing bowl.
- Mix together.
- Once mixed fold in fresh blueberries.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or wipe with Coconut Oil.
- Scoop mixture into muffin pan.
- Cook for 15- 23 minutes on 325 degrees.
Makes 24 mini muffins
And they can be frozen.
Check Out More of Our Favorite Paleo Recipes:
Don`t forget to follow us on Pinterest!