This really might be one of the easiest appetizer recipes ever! It is so simple and one that everyone loves if they like jalapeño popper! This is a healthier version without the cheese, breading and frying. I love anything spicy & jalapeño poppers are one of my favorite football season foods! These jalapeño poppers are Paleo, gluten- free, and dairy- free! Enjoy!!
Paleo, Gluten Free Jalapeño Poppers
What you need:
5 Jalapeño peppers (makes 10)
1 to 1 1/2 cups Breakfast sausage ( you can use turkey or pork)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash & cut the jalapeño lengthways.
3. Remove seeds (be careful not to touch anything & wash your hands right away).
4. Remove breakfast sausage from casing.
5. Fill the jalapeño with sausage.
6. Place in a glass baking dish
Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Serve as an appetizer, or side dish with burgers.