A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about the Philly Top 10 Best. The top 10 things I will miss about Philly. Today, I’m sharing my Top 10 Worst. The List of Things I will not Miss about Philly. Not listed in any particular order.
Top 5 Things I will NOT Miss About Philly…
- Snow days
- Produce & sushi
- The pot holes and unsmooth roads- Seriously I have been taken out by pot holes! 3 flat tires and had to replace 3 tires. Pot holes are the size of small lakes and they take you out. You really can’t avoid or you could cause an accident by surviving into the other lane.
- Alcohol laws & – It’s too confusing having to go to a wine store, beer store and a where to by what.
- Mud Season- Spring time and the horrific smell of mulch mixed with cow manure
- BYOB in Restaurants- Having to figure out if a restaurant serves or if it is BYOB. Too much planning and then I have to figure what I want to eat there so then I can plan what I want to drink. Then having to figure out where to go to buy it. Too much planning and what if I change my mind?
- Cool Summers
- Pool Season- Outdoor pools “opening Memorial Day and closing Labor Day” but sometimes it’s beautiful swim weather and it’s the middle or end of September.
- The optional “redlight”. At a red light you can still turn right? As long as there is no sign? But the light is red doesn’t that tump everything? I don’t get it.
What are some of the Love/ Hate things about where you live?