Hurricanes are a part of life here in America. There are some things that you can do and keep on hand so you are ready when a storm strikes. Firstly, you need to make sure you have home insurance, as it will help you to recover any costs associated with repairing damage to your belongings when a hurricane hits. You can take a look at these Wisconsin … [Read More...]
10 Fabulous Lessons that Team Sports Teaches Kids!
1. Playing sports teaches kids about teamwork and gives them self- confidence.
2. Team sports provide kids opportunities to learn important life lessons.
3. Teaches Sportmanship!
4. Build self- esteem to learn something new and feels good to our kids.
5. Teaches healthy eating and exercise habits.
6. Encourages a healthy lifestyle for the whole family.
7. Teaches kids about winning and losing and learning how to deal with both.
8. Can teach kid to come out of their shell and overcome shyness.
9. Teaches kids responsibility, discipline, & self- confidence.
10. Teaches kids how to work together and be part of a team that shares the same goals!
Fall sports are quickly approaching! It’s so important to make sure your kids are healthy before they participate in the new sports season. Whether or not your child’s sport requires it or not. It is peace of mind to know that your child is healthy and safe to participate!
Play it Safe and Healthy with MinuteClinic! #PlayItHealthy