Little Dude and I are in Florida escaping the terrible Pennsylvania cold winter! I know what you all are thinking. Wimp! Absolutely! I sure am. I actually think it is ingenious. While we are having fun in the sun daddy is holding down the fort. We love him for it and give him Big Hugs for it. We are enjoying all things warm while poor daddy deals with old man winter. Poor thing.
Little Dude and I wanted to send our love to daddy. And give him a giant hug for all he does for us! So we made him a Big Hug! Also a great craft for Valentine’s Day to send to grandparents.
What you Need:
Red piece of felt 8X10
1. Fold the piece of felt in half.
2. Trace both little hands on the felt.
3. Cut out, so you have 4 little hands.
4. Measure the arm span of your little arms with the twinge.
5. Cut the distance out of twinge.
6. Glue twinge to one of the hands then glue the other hand onto it, so the twinge is in the middle.
7. Repeat on the other side.
8. Let glue dry.
9. Decorate the hands with glitter glue.
Check Out More of Our Valentine’s Crafts and Posts:
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day craft to do with your kids?
Don`t forget to follow us on Pinterest!