Disclosure: This post includes my honest feedback and an affiliate link to Co-Schedule. #ad
My life has been pretty crazy right now. With moving cross- country. From the North (Philadelphia, PA) to the South (Jacksonville, FL). Maybe not East Coast to West Coast. Whatever it’s still moving across many, many states and climates.
All that moving excitement and fun, in only six weeks from the time we found out hubs job changed to moving truck arriving at our door. Hubs starting work in Florida and only coming home on weekends. Little Dude’s camp ending and not starting school till after we move. Having to figure out an new city that I’ve never been to, find a new house and a new school for Little Dude. Schedule moves, figure out where our dogs are going to go, transporting cars and all the other blah, blah that goes along with moving cross country. A bit more than my normal three ring circus.
In the middle of all of that crazy, right before we moved I discover Co- Schedule. Aha! It was like my knight in shining armor rode in from the land of getting organized to help me out. Well, maybe not a knight as fabulous as that sounds.
It was my nice friend, Michelle who rode in from Chicago. Okay, maybe she didn’t ride in on a horse and it was a Google Chat. Either way, she was nice enough to help me out on a Google Chat and teach me how to use Co-Schedule. It is really not hard. However, my brain power was rather limited and all used up on… well, see above.
Since Sharing is Caring! I thought I would share this absolutely fabulous time-saving program since it was shared with me. It’s for blogger. Sorry non- blogger friends, I will share a fabulous time- saving programs for you when I create one! Stay tuned. Here are the Top Five (5) Things I Love About Co- Schedule.
Top Five Things I Love About Co-Schedule
- It is super easy to use. Co-schedule is an all- in- one editorial calendar. It allows me to share content from my blog through social media.
- I can use Co- Schedule right from my WordPress Dashboard using the Co- Schedule plug-in.
- Co-schedule will share my post to all my social media accounts and it integrates with WordPress, Evernote, Google Docs, Google Analytics, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Buffer, and Google+ Pages. I know AMAZING.
- I love options! Co- Schedule calendar lets me choose when I want to schedule my posts to my social media. I can choose the day and time of my shares. The same day my post goes live, the next day, a week later or a month later or I can customize it to a specific day and time.
- I can re- share older content. Co-Schedule also tracks my top performing post for me! So I can keep track of my posts that had great sharing. How fabulous! All with dragging and dropping. Life made easy!
Here’s a quick two- minute video on how easy Co-Schedule is.
Cool right! If you want you can check out Co-Schedule and get a two-week trial FREE! If you’re already using Co-Schedule what’s your most favorite feature?