Hurricanes are a part of life here in America. There are some things that you can do and keep on hand so you are ready when a storm strikes. Firstly, you need to make sure you have home insurance, as it will help you to recover any costs associated with repairing damage to your belongings when a hurricane hits. You can take a look at these Wisconsin … [Read More...]
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareFunshine #CollectiveBias
Welcome Summer! We are so excited that summer is finally here and our summer days are already filling up. Little Dude has started camp and he is loving it. We’ve been excited to spend our afternoons outdoors or swimming and our weekends at parties or BBQ’s. It is always great to spend time with friends and family. Our summer travel plans are in the works and I would say this summer is just starting and it’s already off to a fantastic start!
I made some delicious SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bar Brownie Bites for dessert to share with our friends who came over for a BBQ. Ice cream is one of my all time favorite summertime desserts and pair that with a brownie. It has just become the perfect anytime sweet treat! I also put some M & M’s®, Skittles®, Lifesavers®, and M & M’s® Ice Cream Sandwiches out for people to enjoy too. It was a sweet ending to a fabulous evening. It’s always fun to share the Funshine on a hot summer day.
SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bar Brownie Bites
What you Need:
1 box of store bought brownie mix.
6- pack of box of SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bars.
- Prepare brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Pour the brownie mix into mini muffin tray.
- Cook brownies at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
- When brownies are finished cooking, remove them from the oven.
- Let them cool.
- Remove brownies from the mini muffin tray once they have cooled.
- Chop up 6 SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bars.
- Fill the top of each brownie with chopped SNICKERS® Ice Cream bar.
- Serve immediately or place them in the freezer to serve later!
- Makes 18 SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bar Brownie Bites.
What better way to cool off then with a delicious frozen treat!! Enjoy!
What are some of your ideas for making this summer fun?