Spanakopita Bites are a delicious healthy appetizer that everyone will love! Small bites of spinach and feta cheese combined in a crunchy fillo dough crust.
What You Need:
16 oz Frozen Chopped Spinach (thawed and squeezed out)
6oz Block of Feta Cheese
3- 4 cloves of fresh Garlic, (finely chopped).
1 tsp of Dried Dill
1 bunch of Scallions, (finely chopped)
¼ cups of Mozzarella cheese
3 boxes of Fillo Dough Shell /Cups (found in the freezer section)
- Finely chop Scallions.
- In a large bowl, break apart the block of Feta Cheese.
- Mix in thawed chopped Spinach.
- Add into the spinach & cheese mixture; garlic, scallions, dried dill, and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours to overnight for flavors to blend together.
- Then use a teaspoon to place spinach cheese mixture inside the Fillo Dough Cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove for the oven and serve. They can be server hot or at room temperature.
Check Out More of Our Delicious Appetizer Recipes:
Don`t forget to follow us on Pinterest!