Halloween preparations are in full swing at our house. Halloween is my hubs favorite holiday and we go all out! Decorations are hung and we are planning out are costumes. Have you picked out yours yet? Do your kids know what they want to be yet?
Little Dude and I also made some Spooky Spider Pops so he can bring them and share with his friends at his Halloween Party at school. I’m also making a few extra to give out on Halloween. These are adorable and easy to make with the kiddos!
Spooky Spider Pops Tutorial
What you need:
1 package black pipe cleaners
1 packet of glue on eyes
1 bag of Tootsie Pops
*** 1 package of Pipe cleaners, eyes makes 13 Spider Pops.
*** 1 bag of Tootsie Pops has about 21 lollipops in it.
From your grocery store pick up a bag or two for Tootsie Pop. Or you could pick up whatever kind of Lollipop. I prefer the Tootsie Pops for a few reasons they do not have gum in the center, they are colorful, & look cute!
1. Take 4 pipe cleaners bend them in half and cut them with scissors at the bend. You should have 8 same size pieces.
2. Keep repeating until you have cut all the pipe cleaners.
3. Then place the lollipop in the center of 4 pipe cleaners and twist.
4. Repeat for each lollipop.
5. Bend and position the lollipop so the ridge is horizontal.
6. Glue on the eyes on the lollipop wrap on the ridge.
7. Let dry. 1-2 hours
8. After Spiders are dry, bend down the pipe cleaners to make the legs.
And you have your cute Spooky Spider Pop’s!