This year was the first year we were home and not traveling for Easter. We wanted to establish some of our own family traditions for Easter. I wanted to do a brunch and make something different. I alway make a Frittata or a quiche. Here is what I came up with.
Easy, one pan Western Egg Casserole. My Hubs is a huge tater tot fan so I added those in for him! Our menu included Homemade Gluten Free Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, fresh fruit, and Gluten Free Cinnamon bites. Check it out.
Western Egg Casserole
What you need:
1 box of Baby Bellas Mushrooms
1 bunch of green onion
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 pound of bacon, cooked
1 32 oz bag of tarter tots
2 cups of shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 tsp fresh Garlic
9 x 13 baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and chop mushrooms, green onion, red & green peppers.
- Mince garlic
- Cook bacon and drain off fat.
- Dice bacon.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat eggs together.
- Add into the bowl, Cheddar Cheese, diced bacon, garlic, salt & pepper and veggies.
- In a 9 X 13 size greased baking dish, place tator tots on the bottom of the dish.
- Add egg mixture on top.
- Cook for 1 hour to 1 ½ hours.
Serve with Fresh Fruit.
What’s your favorite go to breakfast/ brunch dish to make?
Remember sharing is caring! Like, Pin, Tweet