The days of taking my time to get ready in the morning are over unless I want to wake up earlier than I already do, and let’s be honest. That’s not going to happen. With Little Dude in school and now having to pack snack and lunch to get out the door to drive him to school to be on time. My morning getting ready routine had to get shorter. I like to look polished when I leave the house in the morning, and I like to look natural. Because of this, I may want to learn how to buy korean beauty products online and try to fit the regimen into my daily life, but we’ll see how it goes.
I’m super passionate about my skin, and I try my best to take good care of it. It’s important to look after it, whether you see a dermatologist at Park Avenue Skin Care or have a rigid home care routine. I’m always looking for fantastic products that keep my skin looking and feeling great. I partnered with Olay to bring you this sponsored post. I don’t have a ton of time in the mornings like most parents and busy working people. Which is why I started this quick routine! Check out my 5 Minutes for a More Polished Look!
5 Minutes for a More Polished Look
- First, wash & dry your face. It’s always great to start off with a clean refreshed feeling face.
- Then, prep your face for your skin care regimen. I use Luminous Miracle Boost Concentrate to prep my skin before moisturizer. It feels fantastic on your skin, and it gives an extra moisturizing boost.
- Target any areas on your skin that need a little more attention. I love to use a little eye cream to brighten up my eyes and decrease dark circles and bags. Which reminds me, one of my friends recently had some fillers in her under eye area. So far, she is really impressed with the results too. All she had to do was search online for ‘Tear trough birmingham‘ and she found an under eye filler expert within minutes. If you are considering getting under eye fillers, remember to always do your research first to find a doctor you can trust.
- Then moisturize your skin. I use Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. It is silky and evens out any uneven skin tone.
- Next, apply a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. I love a tinted moisturizer it gives you a little color without the heaviness of a foundation.
- Concealer. Gently apply under eye concealer and to any blemishes that need a little covering.
- Then some bronzer all over. I like to use it instead of using blush in the summer months.
- Next, add some eyeliner & mascara to make your eyes pop. You could use an eyeliner stamp from Lovoir for a quick application and a great end result.
- Finally, finish the look with some lip gloss or lipstick.
- And done! 5 Minutes for a More Polished Look!
Olay has this new tool, the Skin Advisor Tool. It’s an app that you can use from your smartphone. You take a picture of yourself without makeup on and upload it to the Skin Advisor Tool. The Skin Advisor will analyze your color, eye lines, wrinkles, and more. Then it will recommend products for your skin care needs that you could pick up your next trip to Walmart!