Easter is right around the corner and Easter Crafts are in full swing. Bunnies and baby chicks are everywhere and they are definitely the theme to most of our Easter Crafts. Little Dude loves to paint on canvas and create fun themed decorations. We created this adorable Bunny Booty keepsake that we can pull out each year with our Easter decorations! Check it out.
Bunny Booty Easter Kids Craft
What you need:
White Canvas or white paper
Gray, white, pink, green, and blue paint
Circle brushes, large and small sizes
1. Place gray paint onto a plate.
2. Dip large circle brush into the paint then press onto the canvas.
3. Paint gray legs & feet.
4. Paint the area around the bunny green.
5. Let the dry.
6. Dip a small brush or toothpicks into pink paint to make the foot pads on the bottom of the bunny’s feet.
7. Use white, pink, blue paint and small brush to make some flowers in the grass.
8. Use the small circle brush to make the bunny booty, dip the brush into white paint then onto the large gray circle.
9. Let dry.
Check Out More Spring & Easter Crafts: