Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is back! The festival runs from September 25, 2015- November 16, 2015. This year Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is celebrating its 20th year anniversary!
This year Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is similar to years past and this year they even made it better. They expanded it into Tomorrow Land and added a cheese pairing. The cost is $97.00, which is the park admission fee.
Market Places are set up throughout the World Showcase, as you walk around the lake you walk through each country. You can stop at whatever Market Places sound good to you. Tasting the countries food and wine. Here’s a list of the Countries and the Food & Wine that will be sold in each Market Place.
There are some “experiences” that are going on throughout the day and are open to anyone with a ticket. The Festival Dining & Tasting Events food & bev pairing (lunch or dinner) require a reservation and extra fees. There are tons to choose from and they all of them sound awesome! There are also Culinary Demonstrations & Seminars for a different fee ($15- $79 pp). They also require reservations. They all sound awesome too! Especially the Culinary Demo & Cheese Seminar.
The Chew will be there Oct 7, 2015!
- Buy your tickets ahead of time to avoid waiting in line at the gates.
- Get a Disney Gift Card Wristlet to make going through the Market Places easier.
- Plan out your “experiences” and make reservations ahead of time.
Top 5 Must Visit Countries!
- France~ The Crème Brulee and Sparkling Pomegranate Kir is a must.
- Africa~Berbere-style Beef- It’s a spicy beef dish that pairs well with DeMorgenzon DMZ.
- Italy~The Ravioli alla Caprese and the Prosecco, Bosco del Merlo.
- Japan~ Mochi Ice cream and Sake – Komatsu Tateaki Samurai.
- America~ Mickey Pretzel of course.
Have you been to Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival? What’s your favorite country?