I am participating in an influencer program on behalf of Claritin. This program is paid for by the makers of Claritin, and I have received compensation for my participation. All opinions expressed are my own.
Little dude is my outdoorsy kid. If he could live outside he would. Our whole family loves the outdoors, and we spend a lot of our time bike riding, playing baseball, golfing, going to the beach and playing at the park. In Florida, we can do these things all year round (which makes our life amazing)! When everything starts blooming, though, it makes it difficult to be outdoors doing what we love.
Allergy season is here, and in Florida, I’m convinced that we don’t get much of a break with allergies because of the beautiful weather we have. Things here are always in bloom, which keeps us on our toes. Hubs and I both have different kinds of allergies, and poor little dude has them as well. We do our best to keep little dude’s allergies under control. He sees an allergist, and that has really helped us. We know what little dude is allergic to and we try the best we can to avoid those triggers. Check out our tips on how to Help your Kids Survive Allergy Season!
If your kids suffer from seasonal allergies, you know how miserable they can be. Runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat. It’s just no fun for anyone. Check out these helpful tips:
Help your Kids Survive Allergy Season
- Take your shoes off at the door and change clothes as soon as you get home. Shower at night to wash off any lingering pollen from your body and hair before getting into bed.
- Check the weather forecast. If the weather is windy, it can blow the pollen around and be problematic for kids with allergies.
- Play indoors. Check the pollen count in the morning. If the pollen count is high, try to stay indoors.
- Keep your windows closed and turn on the air conditioning.
- Get some symptom relief with Children’s Claritin® available at Walmart. Children’s Claritin® is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Oral Allergy Brand. Children’s Claritin® provides 24-hour relief of runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat.
- Identify allergy triggers. Identify and avoid allergens. If your kids are allergic to grass, avoid playing on the lawn that was freshly cut. If allergic to dust, clean while kids are at school.
Check out the Smart Allergy Mom Toolkit™ by the makers of Claritin. It’s an online resource to help moms understand and manage their kids’ allergies.
Love this Post? Share the Love Go ahead and share it! Share it on Facebook, Tweet it, Pin it, & love it forever!