Let me be the first to tell you about the life of a 3 year old! I have plenty of experience in this area! I’ve been 3 years old for 2 months now and I’ve got it all figured out! It’s very hard to be me! Too young for something’s but yet too old for others!
Actually, I’m really upset that for the first 2 years of my life you took stuff away from me! I’m talking about my prize possessins, my bottles, swing, bouncer, crib, passy, all my favorite things! Now I’m old enough and I’m ready for a fight! Let me just break it down for you! “Freeze! Where are your listening ears”?
1. There are no such things as the terrible 2’s. Let’s just get it straight! They are the impossible 3’s. They are the impossible 3’s because well, lets face it! I’m possible and nothing is impossible. “What did I just said”!
2. I’m potty trained now and that means “I’m big”! Even though I choose to sometimes poop in my pants! Of course I do this because “I can”! And why should I leave my toys to go to the potty.
3. I will only eat certain brands of food! I will not to eat Goldfish shaped Crackers only Bunnies! Yes, they are both cheese flavored but come on bunnies are way cooler. This goes for my milk, ketchup, hot dogs and pouches.
4. “What did I just said”, only certain foods, drinks, milk, etc. Brands, shapes, colors, and the boxes have to be the same! “Where are your listening ears”!
5. I’m being drafted by the Yankee’s, that’s why I throw my food on the floor! Practice makes you better! And I’m sharing with the dogs!
6. Following the leader, yes you follow me and I’ll run faster. And why walk when you can run!
7. “Sharing is caring”! But why should I be the only one that shares my stuff! I share! I even ask my friend to and they don’t! I’m a good caring sharer even with the dogs!
8. My voice makes different noise, sounds, & pitch! It is really fun to experience. You should too! “Because I said so”!
9. I wake up when I want to! 2:30 AM, 6:30 AM, or 8:00 AM. What can I say, it’s hard to be me. And I am waking up to go potty so what if I stay up!
10. My friends are everywhere, check out clerks, people behind us in line at the store, delivery men, teachers at my classes, the mailman and whoever else says “Hi” to me or gives me a high five! They are my friends and I need to invite them to my house to play or to have a play date. And for a party! Did you forget we are having one??
Watch out world because I am independent and awesome! And it’s my world not yours! Watch me explore, investigate, and live in it! “What I just said”! Here, I come world ready or not! Now, if only mommy & daddy would let me drive the car!