Mother’s Day is right around the corner! Little Dude and I got busy with our Mother’s Day crafts. I just love anything with little hand or footprints and creating creatures. Little hand and footprints make the perfect keepsakes.
Little dude & I headed up to garden store for some flowers and flower pots. He picked out a small plastic pot. It was perfect for little footprint butterfly planters! Thought they would look so cute on flower pots for Mother’s Day! It’s so cute all the creatures you can make out of little hand & footprints! Get creative! Happy Mother’s Day!
Footprint Butterfly Planters
- Put a few different colors of paint onto a paper plate.
- Mix the paint together if you choose for a colorful footprint to make the butterfly wing.
- Have your child step onto the plate of paint with the right foot.
- Then, press the foot onto flowerpot with the big toe side will be the outside of the butterfly.
- Repeat with the left foot, place the left foot on the plate of paint and then, press it onto the flower pot to the right of the right foot.
- Leave a little space to paint on butterflies body in between the two footprints.
- Let it dry the planter dry and then put the plant into the Footprint Butterfly Planter!
Happy Mother’s Day!!
Check Out More of Our Favorite Mother’s Day Posts: