Save your pumpkin seeds! This is the easiest recipe ever! How can you pass up a little Salty & Sweet and even Spicy!
Salty & Sweet Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
What You Need:
1 Pumpkin Just the seeds
1 tbsp of Honey
1 tbsp of Cinnamon
1 tsp of EVOO or flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil like Garlic or Jalapeno (I used Jalapeno)
1 tsp of Garlic Salt
- Remove seeds from the pumpkin and place in a bowl.
- Add water to the bowl and wash the seeds and remove any large pieces of pumpkin flesh.
- Transfer to a colander.
- Rinse the seeds again in the colander.
- Then place seeds on a paper towel, pat off any extra water.
- Divide the pumpkin seeds into two bowls.
- In one bowl mix in honey and cinnamon.
- In the other bowl mix in EVOO and garlic salt.
- Cover baking cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the seeds evenly on the baking cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 300 degrees and stir them occasionally for 1- hour.