Homemade delicious treat that warms my heart and my family absolutely loves when I bake. This delightful Island Bread Recipe is so easy to make. Check out the recipe below. Share delicious baked goods with family, friends, neighbors, teachers or use as a hostess gift.
Island Bread Recipe
What You Need:
2 cups of Flour
1 cup Brown Sugar
3 very ripe bananas
½ cup applesauce
1 cup fresh pineapple, finely chopped
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 4 mini loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix in flour, brown sugar, fresh pineapple, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking soda, vanilla, applesauce. Stir together.
- Then add to the mixing bowl, bananas and eggs. Stir mixture until everything is combined and bananas are all mashed.
- Pour the mixture halfway up each of the 4 section in the greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes and after dipping a wooden skewer comes out clean.
Check Out Some of Our Other Delicious Breakfast Recipes:
Don`t forget to follow us on Pinterest!
***This Post Contains Affiliate Links. By clicking on the affiliate links you help support Thank You Honey at no additional cost to you.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.