Paleo, Whole30, Gluten- Free, Low- Fat & Low- Carb goodness without the guilt. My family loves taco night. My hubs loves anything Mexican. Little Dude loves taco night because he can eat with his hands like a pirate! I love taco night because they are super easy and quick to make and I love the crunch of these Lettuce Wrap Tacos. And tacos are fun to eat!
The butter lettuce adds an amazingly fresh flavor and a deliciously satisfying crunch. Tacos can be customized to how everyone’s liking and topped with all your favorite toppings. They are a great party food and finger food. The best thing is they are incredibly easy to make! These Lettuce Wrap Tacos are a healthier than corn or flour tortilla shells. Everyone can make their tacos how they like! Scoop ground beef onto butter lettuce. Then add favorite toppings (avocado, salsa, cilantro, jalapeno and squeeze lime on top).
What You Need:
- 1 pound Ground Beef (I use grassfed ground beef 90/10)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp cayenne pepper (depending how spicy you like it)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 head of Butter Lettuce, washed and separated
- 1 avocado, slices
- Cilantro, chopped
- Lime, sliced into wedges
- Cook ground beef in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Drain any fat, oil from beef.
- Add into the frying pan the garlic, cayenne pepper, and cumin.
- Mix seasons together with the meat.
- Wash & separate the Butter Lettuce leaves, let dry on a clean paper towel.
- Sliced avocado.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Chop cilantro.