Hurricanes are a part of life here in America. There are some things that you can do and keep on hand so you are ready when a storm strikes. Firstly, you need to make sure you have home insurance, as it will help you to recover any costs associated with repairing damage to your belongings when a hurricane hits. You can take a look at these Wisconsin … [Read More...]
These are a fresh and delicious twist on traditional Fajitas. These Paleo Fajitas are Whole 30, Ketos, Gluten Free, Low Carb and Paleo! Classic Fajitas were one of my favorite meals and one meal I missed since going Paleo. With some healthy changes and some fun additional, we can have Fajitas and all the fun fixings on top! So good!
These Paleo Fajitas have quickly become a go-to meal. Quick and easy to make and fun to eat. I have even used leftovers Beef Roasts, Chicken, or Pulled Pork as the meat instead of cooking up some ground beef or turkey too.
What You Need:
- 1 pound of chicken, pork, beef, or ground beef or turkey meat
- 1 large onion, chopped into half moons
- 1 of each red, green and yellow peppers chopped into strips
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 5- 6 shitake mushrooms, chopped into strips
- 4 tbsp of salsa
- 1/2 tsp of each- cayenne pepper, cumin, & chili powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 avocado
- Bunch of cilantro
- Head of Butter Lettuce
1. In a frying pan, cook ground beef over medium heat.
2. Drain any oil from the ground meat.
3. Turn the heat down to low.
4. Mix the spices in the frying pan, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili powder and salsa.
5. Cover and begin working on the vegetables.
1. In a frying pan over medium heat add coconut oil
2. Then add in garlic, onion, peppers, shitake mushrooms
3. Saute vegetable until they are soft
The Fajitas Shells…
1. Wash & separate the Butter Lettuce leaves, let dry
1. Sliced avocado
2. Chop lime into wedges
3. Chop cilantro
4. Slice jalapeño
6. Hot sauce
1. Put the meat into one bowl and put the veggies into another bowl
2. Have all the fixings ready
3. Make your taco. However, you like!
4. Scoop ground beef onto butter lettuce add favorite toppings
(avocado, salsa, squeeze lime on top)
Serve with whatever kind of Fajita topping you like.
Check Out More of Our Favorite Paleo Recipes: