Getting ready for Spring and Summer! If it ever warms up! Hub’s and I are back on strict Paleo to lose that hibernation weight. These are by far one of my favorite go-to dinners. They are easy to make, and they freeze well for a simple, quick meal. They make a fabulous appetizer, and you can pair them with Paleo Marina or BBQ. They are so good no one ever knows they are Paleo! This recipe is Paleo, Whole 30, and Gluten Free. Enjoy!
What you need:
1 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
2/3 cup chopped Italian Parsley
1 large white onion
2 pounds ground beef (I use grass fed)
1/4 tsp of ground pepper
1. Pre- heat the oven to bake 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
3. Mix in garlic, parsley, onion, salt, and pepper into the egg mixture.
4. Add ground beef into the mixture and combine the mix together.
5. Roll ground beef mixture into balls the size of golf balls.
6. Place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake in the oven on 350 bake for about 45 minutes.
Serve with Paleo Mariana Sauce or BBQ Sauce or eat plain!
Check out some of our other favorite Paleo recipes:
Lettuce Wrap Tacos