Homemade Cranberry & Clementine Sauce is my favorite part of Thanksgiving. I’m not a fan of the canned Cranberry Sauce, however, I love this homemade Cranberry Clementine Sauce. It’s that perfect combination of sweet and tart. That taste of the cranberries that I love and have to put on everything! My stuffing and my potatoes. I also like to top it on my Baked Brie. Cranberry & Clementine Sauce is a simple recipe that will be the perfect addition to your families Thanksgiving table. Check it out.
Cranberry & Clementine Sauce
What you need:
3 Cups of fresh cranberries
1 Clementine, juiced
The zest from 1 Clementine
1 cup of water
2 tbsp of Raw Sugar
1 cinnamon stick
1. Wash cranberries, remove any stems.
2. In a saucepan, put water, cranberries, Clementine Juice, Clementine zest, raw sugar and a cinnamon stick.
3. Cook over medium heat, keep stirring until cranberries cook down, and turn into sauce.
4. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
5. Remove the cinnamon stick and discard.