Homemade is the way to go! Except for baking cookies. I’m baking challenged especially with cookies that you have to roll out and cut with cookie cutters! So why in the world would I ever have a use for cookie cutters? For Homemade Easter Egg Frames of course! Little Dude and I made these to give as gifts. I thought it would be another cute keepsake to have year after year.
1. Glue on ribbon or Washi tape around the outside of the cookie cutter.
2. Trace the cookie cutter on a piece of felt and cut it out.
3. Glue the felt to the sharp side of the cookie cutter.
4. On the back of the cookie cutter, place a dot of glue and glue on a piece of Easter Ribbon to hang it up.
5. Once it drys, put a picture in the inside of the frame.
6. If you choose to decorate the inside of the frame around the photo with glitter glue.
7. Let dry
And there you have it! A fun Easter keepsake!
Enjoy & Happy Easter!
Check Out More of Our Easter Posts:
Don`t forget to follow Thank You Honey on Pinterest!
***This Post Contains Affiliate Links. By clicking on the affiliate links, you help support Thank You Honey at no additional cost to you.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.