A super fun Thanksgiving craft to do while the kids are off school or for a fun activity to do on Thanksgiving Day while you’re taking a break from cooking.
Hand & Footprint Thanksgiving Turkeys
What You Need:
Brown, orange, red, green, purple and yellow paint
6 paper plates
Little hands and feet
- Put each color of paint on a paper plate.
- Dip little foot into brown paint then press the foot onto the center of the paper.
- Wipe off and wash the paint off the little foot.
- Next, dip a slightly closed open hand into yellow paint and press the hand onto the paper by the heel of the brown footprint to make the turkey’s feathers.
- Then, dip a slightly closed open hand into red paint and press the hand onto the paper by the heel and next to the yellow hand print.
- Repeat until you have used all the colors and the turkey has feathers around the heel of the brown footprint.
- Dip the thumb into the red paint and press the thumb onto the center of the footprint to make the wobble.
- Glue on the eyes above the wobble.
- Set aside to dry.
- Wash little hands.