I originally planned this craft to be just Little Dude’s handprint to make the baby chick. However when we sat down to do this craft. Little Dude said, “Mommy, I want mommy & baby chicks”! What a cute idea I told him! He is such a sweet boy and I was so proud that he wanted to include my hand too!
I painted his hand and pressed it down on the canvas. Then he painted my hand and helped me press it onto the canvas! This would be a cute craft for the whole family to do on a bigger canvas. It’s fun to get mess with the kiddos! Check it out!
What you need:
White canvas or white paper
Plastic eyes (2) One bigger one, one smaller one
1. Put some yellow paint on to a paper plate.
2. Dip little had into the yellow paint.
3. Press little hand onto the white canvas and let dry.
4. Dip big hands into the yellow paint.
5. Press big hand onto the white canvas and let dry.
6. Glue on eyes.
7. Draw feet.
8. Draw beaks.