Infused goodness! Thank goodness it’s Friday! This week has been some what of a challenge with a sick little dude and many sleepless nights! Poor thing has been poked and prodded. Taken to doctors and to the ER. He is now on the up and up and feeling so much better! Thank goodness!!
With all the sleepless nights & lack of getting out, today was a hotchpotch of yummy goodness! A bit random but sometimes the best things are the most random. And let’s face it we all need a day at the spa after been home with a sick kiddo all week.
What you need:
Fresh mint leaves
Gallon of water
1. Cut the ends of the lime, and cut the rest of the lime in circles
2. Pull 6-8 leaves of mint off the stem, wash and pat dry
3. In a pitcher add the lime and mint, crush lightly.
4. Add water
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour
6. And enjoy your day at the spa!!
Other delicious combinations:
Pineapple & mint
Strawberry, cucumber & mint
Lemon & basil
Lime & cilantro
Raspberry & lemon
Cucumber & blueberry
The list could go on & on! It’s fun to get creative!!