Our weeknights have gone from busy to CRAZY busy. Little Dude has started soccer this Spring and now he has either golf, swimming, or soccer every day except Sundays. With our busy schedule and running from one activity to the next and fitting in nightly homework, I find myself meal planning with simple meals. Little Dude is usually exhausted and starving after practice. I’ve been relying on simple, quick meals planning to make for dinner on weeknights. When I’m meal planning for the week my son always asks for Pigs in a Blanket Dunkers.
I partnered with Pillsbury™ and Walmart to bring you this sponsored post. My family loves hot and flaky Pillsbury Crescent Rolls right out of the oven alongside any meal. I love that they are quick and easy to prepare and I don’t have to spend time making homemade dough for rolls.
My son’s favorite meal is Pigs in a Blanket Dunkers. I always keep a few containers of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls on hand. Pigs in a Blanket Dunkers are quick and easy to make they can be part of a meal or an appetizer. I love to make extra to freeze for a fast and easy lunch to send with Little Dude to school or for a quick dinner that I just have to heat up.
Pigs in a Blanket Dunkers
What You Need:
1 container of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 package or all beef hotdogs
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Mix egg in a bowl and place it to the side.
- Crack the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls container open.
- Unroll the dough and separate each roll on a cutting board.
- Open the container of hot dogs and cut them in half.
- Place the hot dog on the long edge of the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Sprinkle it with shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Roll the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls around the hot dog starting at the long edge.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Brush egg on each Pig in a Blanket, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
Check out more simple recipe ideas from Pillsbury™!