So you just booked your Disney Cruise now what. Here are all The Ultimate Disney Cruise Must Knows and things you need to know before traveling on Disney Cruise.
***This Post Contains Affilate Links. By clicking on the affilate links you help support Thank You Honey at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
The Ultimate Disney Cruise Must Knows
- Before your cruise schedule a free character call from Mickey, Minnie, or Goofy. The kids will love it and everyone will get excited about the Disney Cruise.
- Download the Navigator app for Apple or Android devices before you arrive at the port.
- Register your kids for the Oceaneers Club Kids Club (ages 3- 12) or the Nursery online before your cruise. Little Dude loved going!
- Pack a day bag.
- Check in online before you get to the port. It makes the disembark process much faster.
- Each adult is allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine or 6 beers in a carry-on. These adult beverages are to be enjoyed in your stateroom. If you bring your own bottle of wine to dinner you will be charged a corkage fee.
- Bring your own keepsake. You can ask individual characters for autographs.
- Decorate the outside of your stateroom door with magnets (they do not allow stickers anymore because it can cause damage to the wood finish).
- Get a Fish Extenders and find your cruise group on Facebook.
- Bring a refillable water bottle for each member of your family.
- Always have your camera with you when on board. The different characters will be out and you don’t want to miss a photo opportunity.
- In the dining room, your staff stays with you and serves you in the different dining rooms. They get to know you and your kids. Don’t be afraid to try new things because if you don’t like something you can always order something else. You can have 2 dinner if your want or 3 appetizers or as much as you want.
- Order room service it’s free. Order breakfast in bed for the family or dessert. You can even get Mickey Ice Cream Bars even though they aren’t on the room service menu.
- Bring pirate costumes for Pirate Night.
- Some of the little girls dress up in princess dresses for dinner.
- Depending on the number of days in your cruise you could have 1 or 2 Formal Night.
- Bring SPF Swim Shirt and extra sunblock. The sun can be strong and if you’re not used to the sun you can fry!
- Bring your own sand toys for Castaway Key.
- Make reservations for fine dining restaurants.
- Pre- order items to have in your room for when you arrive in your stateroom like Happy Birthday Banners, balloons, streamers, cakes, candies, champagne, special gift bags, toys etc.
- Sign up for any excursions for port days.
- Book spa appointment for the days at sea.
- Make a reservation for a cabana for Castaway Key. They book up quickly so it’s best to book it at the time same time you book your Disney Cruise.
- Register for the Castaway Key 5k.
- Bring some Seabands or Dramamine.
Check Out More Disney Cruises Must Knows:
Carry- On Essentials for a Disney Cruise