An amazing way to start the day, Apple Cinnamon Pancakes. Some morning are just lazier in our house & if Little Dude isn’t ready right away for breakfast I feel like I have more time! Then one of those days it takes 40 minutes just to get dressed and we’re cramming to get out of the door!
Pancakes to me are a family food! They can be a little time consuming to make but they are always worth the time! My favorite pancake recipes is from William Sonoma. I make some changes to the original recipe.
What you need:
What You Need:
- Make the pancakes & cinnamon apples, or use left over
- Put one pancake on the plate.
- Top with cinnamon apples.
- Put another pancake on top of the cinnamon apples.
- Then top with more cinnamon apples.
- Pour some maple syrup over apples & pancakes.
- Sprinkle with some powder sugar.
- Repeat for each member of your family.
Serve with bacon and/ or a bowl of fruit!